Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel / Aluminum Face||Color:||Silver|
|Dial Size:||2.1 Inch||Oven Temperature Range:||100F -600F|
|Accuracy:||±1°C At 0 To 100°C||Usage:||Oven|
Grill Analog Dial Thermometer,
Oven Analog Dial Thermometer,
Gas Stoves Analog Dial Thermometer
Oven Grill Analog Dial Thermometer For Wood Burning Stoves Gas Stoves
The thermometer is made of stainless steel. It is NSF-approved and its large, easy-to-read dial shows clearly marked temperatures, perfect for professional and home kitchens. It hangs or stands for easy installation and has a lens that will not shatter.
1. Food grade materials: RoHS, REACH, FDA, LFGB compatible
2. oven and dishwasher safe
3. Thick gauge stainless steel
4. Compact design, Hanger and stand available
5. ECO friendly materials
6. Silicone holder outside the surface
|Product name||oven meat thermometer gauge|
|Wide Temperature Range||Oven: 100F - 600F|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Material||18/0 SS housing|
|Certificate||NSF, LFGB, FDA,ISO9001|
|Packing||bubble bag/white box/blister card|
Advantage Of Oven Thermometer
• MATERIAL: The oven thermometers are made of stainless steel and plastic glass panel, durable and waterproof in use, can be placed steadily, not afraid of corrosion, mechanical and physical induction, precision and energy saving
• EASY TO READ: Our oven thermometer has large dial, clear blue and red zones indicator on the face of the thermometer, which makes you easy to read the oven temperature
• TEMPERATURE RANGE: The oven thermometer measures oven temperature from 100 to 600°F/ 50 to 300°C to meet different requirements and demands, the clear reading scale helps you to measure that food is being stored at the proper temperature and ensuring safety
1. We will reply you as soon as possible after receiving your enquiry.
2. We can offer both OEM and ODM service according to customers' request.
3. If novelties exist in any non-human-made problems, please contact us at your first
time and we will offer you a satisfactory solution according to actual situation.
4. The lead time of samples would be 1-7 days.
Contact Person: Dylan Han