Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Bluetooth Wireless Meat Thermometer||Distance:||60m|
|Type:||Meat Termometer Digital||Temperature Range:||-30℃-300℃|
|Display:||Large LCD Digital Display||Power Supply:||Battery|
|Accuracy:||±1℃(±2℉)-10~100℃(14~212℉)||Probe:||Stainless Steel 304|
LCD BBQ Meat Thermometer,
Instant Read BBQ Meat Thermometer,
Bluetooth Wireless Meat Thermometer
1) Bluetooth Remote Monitoring: Remotely keep track of your meat thermometer temperature within 393ft via Bluetooth using the EB LinkLite or Tuya Smart App. Use your phone (Android or IOS ) to check the bluetooth meat thermometer for grill, smoker, and oven at any time.
2) Smart Alerts: Avoid the risk of overcooking your food. Once your preset temperature is out of range, your wireless bluetooth meat thermometer will beep and send an instant notification to your phone. Easy to view the graphs of meat temp data for 2 hours and switch between ℉/°C.
3)Food Grade Probes: Our food grade 304 stainless steel digital meat thermometer bluetooth takes the meat temperature just in 1 second, working range from -22°F to 572°F and accurate within ±2°F.
4) Food Grade Probes: Our food grade 304 stainless steel digital meat thermometer bluetooth takes the meat temperature just in 1 second, working range from -22°F to 572°F and accurate within ±2°F.
5) Eco-Friendly: The bluetooth meat thermometer for grilling and smoking can be used continuously for up to 48H, taking about 1.5H to fully charge.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A1: Mingle Development (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd, is a manufacturing company established in 1992, covering an area of over 25,000m2/269,098ft2 and over hundreds of employees, with expertise in product research and development, OEM, ODM & OBM service.
Q4: What is your MOQ?
A4.1: In stock: No MOQ
A4.2: No stock or OEM: MOQ is 100pcs on your initial order at a slightly higher price. Subsequent orders need to comply with our MOQ requirements, however, it’s negotiable at certain circumstances. Please contact our customer service for further details.
Q5: What is your sample lead time and production lead time?
A5.1: In stock sample lead time: 1-2 days
A5.2: Sample production (after receiving the sample production fee): 7-10 days
A5.3: Product lead time: 35-45 days depending on your MOQ.
Q6: What are your payment terms?
A6: 30/70 TT – 30% down payment (deposit) on placement of the order, with the remaining 70% due upon shipment.
Q7: What are your delivery terms?
A7: FOB, CIF, Air Freight are available. Contact our customer services for further details.
Q9: What is your quality control process?
A9: Mingle has a comprehensive quality management system based upon strict quality assurance that is carried out in accordance with ISO 9001. We do IQC, IPQC, FQC & OQC.
Q10: What services do you provide?
A10: We provide OEM, ODM, OBM and product turnkey solutions as per client’s specifications and needs.
Q11: Do you provide Dropshipping?
A11: Yes, we provide dropshipping and warehousing. We can even provide you with images and descriptions of our products so you just need to focus on sales. For further information please contact our customer service.
Q12: Do you provide warehousing services?
A12: Yes, we provide FREE warehousing for 2 months.
Q13: Do you have any affiliate, referral or other programs?
A13: Yes, earn commission on all referred sales just by referring customers to Mingle.
Contact Person: Dylan Han