Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||ABS||Measurement Range For Temperature:||0-50C|
|Measurement Range For Humidity:||20-90% RH||Accuracy:||±1° (±1.8°F) At 0 To 50°C|
|Battery:||3V (CR2032)||Battery Life:||12 Months (at 25°C)|
calibrated temperature and humidity monitor,
temp and humidity monitor
Digital Indoor/Outdoor Portable car clock Thermometer Auto LCD Display In Out Clock for Car Thermometer
Small and does not take up a lot of room. It is a little art piece as well as a thermometer weather station. It solved the problem that the temperature in the room is not what the thermostat says it is. This will save the user's money on their next electric bill as the thermostat is being changed at night according to what is on this unit.
This little device is very handy to have in the house. This weather station has a humidity sensor that helps people monitor the temperature and humidity. It keeps people up on all the information they need to know. The compact size allows people to take it on trips and to work when they need to. It was very easy to set up. The directions that came with the device were clear, too.
|Product name||Digital Indoor Thermo-Hygrometer|
|Type||In / outdoor|
|Size||L50 X W37 X TH 13.5MM|
|Wide Temperature Range||indoor: -10C-50C
|Place of Origin||China|
|Certificate||NSF, LFGB, FDA,ISO9001|
|Packing||bubble bag/white box/blister card|
|Remark||1. Thermo-hygrometer measures humidity and temperature; Displays in °C/°F (switchable)
2. LCD display with humidity indicates
3. Ensure proper indoor humidity control has important skin, allergen and other health benefits
4. It equips with professional IC and provides quick and accurate measurement.
5. MAX/MIN temperature and humidity recording, data checking features.
6 Compact and light
7. Double sided tape included
1. High accuracy thermometer, quick response time.
2. Easy to read bold graphic digital display.
3. Easy operated stand design.
4. Health Care Aide:The hygrometer tells you the timely humidity levels in your room then you can do something to control it in a safe level. This is especially important for babies and those who have respiratory issues.
Contact Person: mkt102